Confidentiality and personal data
For Debt Collection Agency EAD (the Company), the protection of personal data and ensuring transparency regarding the processing of personal data is an important aspect of our business. In this regard and in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR), we bring to your attention general information about ourselves and the processing of personal data by us in the various relationships, we take part in.
Debt Collection Agency EAD, UIC 203670940, has been registered in the Commercial Register and is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the data protection legislation, including GDPR. The address of the company is in the city of Sofia, residential area (j.k.) Residential district Lyulin-10, No. 25 Dr. Petar Dertliev Blvd., the Labyrinth office building, fl. 2, office 4.
You can contact us at 0700 45 600 and e-mail us at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Debt Collection Agency EAD is att. Rumyana Yordanova. For any questions, related to the processing of personal data by Debt Collection Agency EAD, you can contact the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
As a data subject you have the following rights in case we are processing your personal data:
- Right of access – you have the right to receive information from us about the processing of personal data relating to you; you have the right to access data and information related to the processing;
- Right to correct data – you may ask us to correct inaccurate personal information relating to you, as well as to provide additional information;
- Right to deletion – you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data and you have the right to delete your personal data unless there is a reason to process it; For example, if we are required by law or regulation to retain your data, we will not be able to comply with your request to delete the data.
- Right to restrict the processing – you can exercise this right in the following situations: a) When challenging the accuracy of personal data, for a period allowing the Company to verify its accuracy; b) When the processing is unlawful but you do not want the personal data to be erased, but instead require a restriction on their use (for example, in case you can refer this data to third parties or organizations); c) When the Company no longer requires the personal data for the purposes of processing but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (for example if you need to prove to a third party that you have fulfilled your obligations to pay the debt); d) You have objected to the processing pending verification that the Company’s legitimate grounds have priority over your interests (while we are verifying whether our processing actually affects your interests, you can request a restriction of the processing of your personal data. However, please note that if we are required by law to continue processing we will not be able to comply with your request);
- Right to object to the processing – you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, which processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Company (for example, if you believe that your interests are predominantly harmed and there is no other basis for the processing of your personal data by “Debt Collection Agency” EAD);;
- Right to data portability – you have the right to store the data we hold about you or to be transferred to another organization when it is processed automatically and on the basis of your consent or agreement;
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (when the legal ground for processing of your personal data is the consent); withdrawal of consent shall be effective for the future and shall not affect the consent given before the withdrawal (i.e. processing the data before the time of withdrawal of your consent is lawful and withdrawal does not mean that we are obliged to delete your data);
- Rights in automated decision making, including profiling – you have the right not to be subject to the legal consequences of a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing or profiling;
- Right of filing a complaint – if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission of Personal Data Protection, located at the following address: city of Sofia 1592, No. 2 Professor Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd and email email@example.com; please contact us beforehand to take immediate action to protect your rights.
You can exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation in one of the following ways:
- by submitting a written application electronically to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; please use the following template form for this purpose or submit an application that includes the details specified in the template form;
- by submitting a written application to the Company in person or by mail at: city of Sofia 1335, No. 25 Dr. Petar Dertliev Blvd., the Labyrinth office building, fl. 2, office 4; please use the following template form for the purpose or submit an application that includes the details specified in the template form.
Additional and detailed information about the the purposes, grounds and terms of the processing of personal data by us in the various relationships we participate in can be found at the following links:
Processing of personal data of debtors in receivables, transferred to Debt Collection Agency EAD
Processing of personal data in the respective relations of contractual partners with Debt Collection Agency EAD
Processing of personal data of job applicants at Debt Collection Agency EAD
Processing of personal data of attorneys, notaries, trustees, private bailiffs, etc.
Processing of information through the website of Debt Collection Agency EAD