Confidentiality and personal data
For Debt Collection Agency EAD (the Company), the protection of personal data and ensuring transparency regarding the processing of personal data is an important aspect of our business. In this regard and in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation), we bring to your attention general information about ourselves and the processing of personal data by us in the various relationships, we take part in.
Debt Collection Agency EAD, UIC 203670940, has been registered in the Commercial Register and is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. The address of the company is in the city of Sofia, residential area (j.k.) Residential district Lyulin-10, No. 25 Dr. Peter Dertliev Blvd., the Labyrinth office building, fl. 2, office 4.
You can contact us at 0700 45 600 and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Debt Collection Agency EAD is Yoanna Ivanova, attorney at Gugushev & Partners Law Firm, UIC 176026301. For any questions, related to the processing of personal data by Debt Collection Agency EAD, you can contact the DPO at email@example.com.
Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
Data subjects have the following rights in the processing of their personal data:
- Right of access – you have the right to receive information from us about the processing of personal data relating to you; you have the right to access data and information related to the processing;
- Right to correct data – you may ask us to correct inaccurate personal information relating to you, as well as to provide additional information;
- Right to deletion – you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data and you have the right to delete your personal data unless there is a reason to process it;
- Right to restrict the processing – you can exercise this right in the following situations: (a) When challenging the accuracy of personal data, for a period allowing the Company to verify its accuracy;
b) When the processing is unlawful but you do not want the personal data to be erased, but instead require a restriction on their use;
c) When the Company no longer requires the personal data for the purposes of processing but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) You have objected to the processing pending verification that the Company’s legitimate grounds have priority over your interests;
- Right to object to the processing – you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, which processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Company;
- Right to data portability – you have the right to store the data we hold about you or to be transferred to another organization when it is processed automatically and on the basis of your consent or agreement;
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (when the legal ground for processing of your personal data is the consent); withdrawal of consent shall be effective for the future and shall not affect the consent given before the withdrawal;
- Rights in automated decision making, including profiling – you have the right not to be subject to the legal consequences of a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing or profiling;
- Right of filing a complaint – if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission of Personal Data Protection, located at the following address: city of Sofia 1592, No. 2 Professor Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd and email firstname.lastname@example.org; please contact us beforehand to take immediate action to protect your rights.
You can exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation in one of the following ways:
- by submitting a written application to the Company electronically through the specialized platform on the following internet address: https://dpo.amatas.com/?token=5ce8e94a3bb6f0267469fd962bd425a9; or
- by submitting a written application electronically to the following email address: email@example.com; please use the following template form for this purpose or submit an application that includes the details specified in the template form;
- by submitting a written application to the Company in person or by mail at: city of Sofia 1335, No. 25 Dr. Petar Dertliev Blvd., the Labyrinth office building, fl. 2, office 4; please use the following template form for the purpose or submit an application that includes the details specified in the template form.
Information about the processing of personal data by us in the various relationships we participate in can be found at the following links: